Sunday, July 16, 2006

Library Thing

All right, so I haven't blogged in more than a year. That's really sad. Time is so short and while I have been reading, I haven't been blogging. (I have been plugging away writing short fiction though and still trying to get it published!).

Anyway the reason I was struck to blog once again is this really cool site called Library Thing, which allows folks to put their library books/reading lists online and rate them, tag them, and review them, as well as see what people with similar reading tastes have been reading. Cool stuff! I just had to share.

Maybe I will start blogging again a little bit more regularly -- sorry to all the folks in the literary blogosphere that I neglected. I will say I did ditch my terrible video game habit, which really did kind of get in the way. I hope all's well out there and everybody's reading some great stuff for the summer!

LLB

4 Comments:

Blogger asianpixie said...

OMG! A post!

Glad you are still writing and alive ;) You got spammed like crazy on the last post.

8:41 AM  
Blogger Michele said...

Patience pays off! Finally, a post! :-)

2:32 PM  
Blogger Maktaaq said...

Hurrah! We missed you!

3:37 PM  
Blogger LadyLitBlitzin said...

Hey everybody! missed you too! I will try to be better about hanging around these parts now. ;)

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home