Thursday, September 09, 2004

Dullness

Sorry things are a bit dull right now, but my literary endeavors are at a standstill at the moment. I'm still working to get through the fall 2004 issue of Glimmer Train, even with the added incentive that I dig my new groovy highlighter pen with built-in Post-It flags. Really, it's rather helpful, but not much of a motivator.

Yeah, honestly, life has started getting in the way, hahaha. Dealing with things like, oh, work, which includes writing-related stresses of its very own, much separate from what goes on here, and the fact that I got a flat tire on the way to work today. It was from a giant bolt I picked up in my tire -- and when I got out at the nearest gas station, it was making a loud hissing sound: SSSSSSS. It's patched now, yes, but I'm a little too OCD to take that all in a mellow way.

Hopefully soon I will have some kinds of interesting thoughts to share, but right now I'm kind of slogging away.

Write on,

LLB

1 Comments:

Blogger LadyLitBlitzin said...

Slidge, haha, you know, that's a very standard rejection, and it did make me laugh!

Stephen, indeed, the highlighter pen with the post-it flags built in IS very high tech! And, no, nobody even offered me that bolt... maybe they have it displayed somewhere!

LLB

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home