Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Brite Lights

I think I'm a fan of Poppy Z. Brite's LiveJournal. Now, I am a fan of her horror lit, like Lost Souls, so I think I could theoretically qualify as one of the goth geek fans that she'd probably like to shake (NOT that I've ever written asking for more on Steve and Ghost, dear God no), but I have to say, I do have one of her newer novels, Liquor, on my reading list.

I'm not a huge fan of straight-up journal blogs -- at any rate, you have to be a very good writer to carry one off, and I do know several that qualify (though from clicking that "Next Blog" tab on Blogger, I can tell there are a lot of not-so-hot blogs out there).

Anyway, though, she is a good writer and a well-known and published one at that, so no wonder I'm loving her frequent posts. Check it out, if you feel so inclined.

Thanks for reading,

LLB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home