Friday, April 15, 2005

More Apologies

All right, I really apologize for being such a no-show lately. My birthday was Wednesday, and I guess the last week and a half have been busy, what with birthday events. Lord, it just goes on and on, right?

Plus, I got a 20 GB iPod for my birthday. Loading up CDs and then loading them onto my iPod has been eating into my blogging time! So I'm sorry... it's ridiculous really.

I'll be back soon with some literary thoughts but just wanted to put up a post saying I am alive and all that good stuff...

Hope everybody's well!

LLB

6 Comments:

Blogger maikopunk said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like you're having fun with the new toy. That's all that matters. How about a LItBlitz Greatest Hits post, then?

10:08 AM  
Blogger Hebdomeros said...

Glad you got such good stuff for your birthday. And no apologies needed...real life trumps blog life anytime!

2:13 PM  
Blogger Maktaaq said...

Happy belated birthday!

I agree with Hebdomeros - no apologies needed!

8:12 PM  
Blogger girlzoot said...

Many happy returns!

5:17 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Um, are you still alive? I bet that was a killer birthday party! I'd better see you soon!

2:07 PM  
Blogger LadyLitBlitzin said...

Hee hee... yes, I am alive... everyone survived the party, apartment and cats are still intact... but I have been in recovery mode... and, uh, playing with the damn iPod and iTunes all the time. ;)

thanks for all the well wishes everybody! I like the idea that real life trumps blog life, ha... with the excellent weather it's been difficult to focus as well!

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home