Friday, April 08, 2005

The Lit Blog Movement's Moving

Check out The Happy Booker if you get a chance... she's reported on a really cool innovation in the world of literary blogging. Which, it seems to me, is exploding, and with good reason... we are all writers and readers, and where better to express this than on the Internet? Cool stuff.

Meanwhile, the entire Internet is acting like a bitch lately. I don't know if anyone else has noticed it... but I am having a hard time posting, commenting, and even emailing people back through Yahoo! (Maktaaq, I'm trying!).

I'll be venturing down to Richmond (about an hour and a half south of here) tomorrow, so I wanted to extend happy weekend wishes to everybody before that happens.

Thanks for reading,

LLB

6 Comments:

Blogger Hebdomeros said...

I'm only having troubles saving new posts in my blogger account. I have three ready, but it's not being cooperative. Everything else internet wise seems fine for me.

Have fun in Richmond! It's a quirky, fun city.

11:15 PM  
Blogger Maktaaq said...

Have a great weekend!

I now have to make backup copies of what I write in my email drafts folder just in case Blogger goes wonky. And I try to write in the morning.

1:41 PM  
Blogger Hebdomeros said...

Hmm. Now that I think about it, I used to post in the morning and never had any problems. I'll have to give it a try again. Thanks, Maktaaq.

10:08 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

LLB: It's definitely Blogger having problems. These last few weeks have been especially bad. I've found that logging out and logging back in can sometimes help; apparently, when you do that you get switched to a different server or something.

9:40 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

The Happy Booker link said the domain was for sale...thought maybe it was going to be about aggregators for blog reading but...

8:53 PM  
Blogger LadyLitBlitzin said...

Thanks for the advice, guys. Yeah, it's been wonky for sure... and frustrating. I think there were a few times when I tried and then just gave up... in between events.

Richmond was great though! I had a great time with my friends... it was good for the soul. One thing about spending too much time on the computer, it can get isolating...

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home