Thursday, March 24, 2005

Here Comes The Train

Glimmer Train's shilling for its newest competition, they extended the deadline. I don't know why I always find myself tempted to enter these things, when I don't even like the magazine much, as I've made quite clear here on several occasions. I guess it's the smell of cold, hard cash prizes, as sad as that is.

Don't know if it has an entry fee... could be. However, I think it's one of those new writers open competitions.

Thanks for reading,

LLB

1 Comments:

Blogger LadyLitBlitzin said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has this peculiar love/hate relationship with Glimmer Train. Ha. I just kind of despise the magazine but always want to enter the contests, like some weird compulsion... it's got to be the prizes and the fact that it has some degree of respectability.

Matt, I love that theory! Hee hee, that's hilarious.

And yeah, I guess that is how they finance the mag... I would imagine they make money hand over fist but what do I know.. but I always get some kind of jaded feeling about all those entry fees they charge.

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home