Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Late, Late, Late!

It's been a couple months since my last point where a whole bunch of responses were expected imminently from magazines, and now I'm at that frustrating point again, where a few are due, a few overdue, a few are coming up in about a month.

Strange how magazines with different reporting times can leave you on tenterhooks for a couple weeks, all at once, instead of on a staggered basis.

It's all neither here nor there... just another reason for me to start checking my email compulsively and wonder at what point I should send out the gentle nudges.

Hopefully I will get some of the good mojo like Hebdomeros experienced recently, with his acceptance in a Canadian anthology and an accompanying payment! Awesome.

And check out Maktaaq's blog, where you can vote for her blog for the Individualism Romanian Blogs 2004!

LLB

1 Comments:

Blogger Maktaaq said...

Yay! I tied for third place as Most Amusing Romanian Blog of 2004!

Thank you very much for voting for me!

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home