Thursday, December 23, 2004

Last Minute!

It's the day before Christmas Eve and I've still got last-minute stuff to do. I took today off to do this last-minute stuff, but right now I can hear the sound of cars driving through the rain... great. That'll make my mall excursion even more enjoyable, ha. Our houseguest has been back again, so I haven't really been doing all the things I like to do, like writing, reading, and blogging, but it's good to catch up with old friends.

So anyway, the upshot is, I haven't been doing much writing or reading lately. And this blog is likely going to be on somewhat of a hiatus for the next couple days since I'll be going to my family's place later tonight, till Christmas evening.

Hope everybody's getting more literary stuff done than I am! Anyway, I hope you're all having joyous holidays.

Write on,

LLB

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Happy holidays, LadyLit; may you receive the gift of inspiration!

7:48 PM  
Blogger LadyLitBlitzin said...

Merry Christmas to everyone! I also hope inspiration is in everybody's stockings and under everybody's trees! :)

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home