Sunday, December 05, 2004

Oyster Time

Hebdomeros had mentioned Oyster Boy Review so I went and checked it out yesterday.

I enjoyed it very much right off the bat, having read The Everything-Goes Garage Sale of My Love, by A.C. Koch, and The Power of the Universe is in the Mind, by Jeff Moss.

So yeah, check it out, although submitting there isn't an option at the moment. I checked out the guidelines and fiction submissions are closed until January 2005 (they've been closed since September). It's not the first time in the last six months or so that I've run across lit mags that have said "enough already" -- that they're so inundated with submissions -- can you say "backlog" -- that they need to call a time out. (Although, when I read further down, it looks like this magazine only reads nine months of the year anyway.) At any rate, at least January is less than a month away, for those who are so inclined.

Thanks for reading,

LLB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home