Thursday, December 02, 2004

Get Vamped

Okay, I have finished Vamped and my thought for the evening is, get vamped. It's such a fun read, really clever, even for those of you who might not generally be too excited about a vampire novel. (And we all have heard of those supposed editors who would rather cut off their right pinky than look at a vampire manuscript. Screw them!)

I'll probably post more later, like as in, tomorrow or the next day, but I've gotta get off this damn computer. As always, it's ridiculously late for a work night, it's past my bedtime. (Not really, that's a total figure of speech. I seem to always go to bed between 12:30 and 1am, but hell, this is something I'm desperately trying to change, dammit.)

Good night! (Or good morning, or good day, whatever the case may be!)

LLB

3 Comments:

Blogger Hebdomeros said...

I was afraid of that. Something else to read, but it looks like old Fairfax County library has it on order.

9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Good night! (Or good morning, or good day, whatever the case may be!)"

Hard to make up your mind, I suppose, when you're a vampire.

11:30 AM  
Blogger LadyLitBlitzin said...

Hebdomeros - go Fairfax Library! Awesome, glad to hear that they at least have it or they're about to have it. Seriously, it's a quick fun read.

Anonymous -- yeah, I didn't even realize the implications of that statement when I wrote it. Haha...

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home