Monday, February 28, 2005

Check It Out!

Jen's lit mag is up for the spring... and it looks great! It's good to know that spring is here, even though we've had quite the blast of winter today here in the DC area... (although for the most part it was a no show). Check it out if you get a chance!

Do I have any literary stuff going on at the moment? Not hardly. Between being sick for what, almost two weeks and buying my new computer, it's all been fairly rudimentary around here. I did start Scar Tissue by Anthony Kiedis, which of course makes me think that my own childhood of punk rock was just not that punk rock. Ha...

Anyway, having the new computer also implies that I will have to begin transferring all my writing-related files over, etc. Meanwhile, I haven't heard a peep from any of the literary mags that are holding my stories at the moment.

And, on Thursday I'll be leaving for my trip to New Orleans! I can hardly wait, and I hope to take copious notes. :)

Bye for now,

LLB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home