Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Harrowing

Well, I may have bragged on Day 1 of NaNoWriMo about my 8 pages, but now I have gotten about two words in in 2 days. (My last paragraph really petered off into complete LAMENESS.) Ah well. I am going to try to tack at least something in there before turning in for the night.

Anyway, a colleague of mine (actually, a colleague who I have never met face to face, since he is a freelancer who lives, God knows where, but we've emailed about our sidelined fiction endeavors) told me about The Harrow, a horror fiction site. I thought some of you might either get a kick out of it, or be interested in sending work to them. I haven't checked it out through and through, but I love that they have linked to Strange Horizons' guidelines to let people know what they DON'T want.

Just a heads up, there. Like I said, I haven't had time to look it all the way over. Right now I'm feeling a bit up to my ears in projects. And should try to peck out a few paragraphs.

Write on everybody! I guess lots of us may be burning some midnight oil in November.

LLB

4 Comments:

Blogger Maktaaq said...

I want to be burning the midnight oil, but my busy schedule finally caught up with me. Luckily, tomorrow I have the day off. Loads of tea and the piranhas will come out.

Bwa ha ha!

You can see my profile on NaNoWriMo. I really need the big push to keep up with everyone's numbers. Not as prolific as I thought I would be.

1:13 AM  
Blogger LadyLitBlitzin said...

I loved your profile, Maktaaq! And I loved the beginning of your story. It's great!!!

8:48 PM  
Blogger Hebdomeros said...

The Harrow looks pretty good, especially for an online horror zine. I might consider sending my new piece there after some edits; thanks for the link!

3:57 PM  
Blogger LadyLitBlitzin said...

No problem, Hebdomeros! I'm glad it may come in handy! I'm thinking I might send my one viable horror story to them too and see what happens.

1:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home