Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Life

So, I went out and had a life last night. (Went to see the band Flogging Molly, with The Briggs and The Street Dogs opening up. I guess it's a good way to get out and live a little, even if it was a "school night." There was good music and lots of good people watching.) As a result, I'm very tired so I don't have very much to say this fine evening. (Fine is an overstatement. The remnants of Hurricane Jeanne blew through our area today, complete with torrential downpours of rain.)

Meanwhile, I'm waiting impatiently for a whole slew of responses to some of the fiction I've sent out recently. Some of it I fear is in the black hole, as I have a sneaking suspicion I will get no responses for, so that will be a fiery blog post later on in time.

However, October is definitely D-Day, so to speak, as some of the magazines that I have found generally do respond will be due to respond. Then I can start scouring for markets for them anew.

Thanks for reading,

LLB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home