Thursday, October 02, 2008

Great News!

OK, there's been a whole lot of crazy news out there these days, but I have some great news, and that is that literary juggernaut JMWW has linked to LitBlitz. Little old me! 

JMWW's Fall 2008 issue is live, so do check out all the good stuff there! JMWW also got a nice mention in the Baltimore Sun's blogs

In other good news, the new Kelly Link collection of short stories I pre-ordered, Pretty Monsters, has arrived. I'm excited since I so adored Magic for Beginners and Stranger Things Happen. Of course given my weird and sporadic reading habits (and the fact that I have three books going at the moment, one of which is the dreaded "heavy reading" and completely non-literary), I can't crack it right away, but hopefully it won't be too long.  

Read on and rock on!

LLB 


4 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Yay! We've honored to link with you, m'lady. Oh, and I've ordered Sarah Palin's biography for you. ;)

Seriously, a short fiction collecting I'm highly recommending is Leni Zumas' Farewell Navigator from Open City Press. We've had the good fortune of booking her for our 510 Reading Series in March. I'm so excited!

8:08 PM  
Blogger LadyLitBlitzin said...

Ha!! How kind of you. ;)

Awesome, I'll check out that collection for sure!

2:25 PM  
Blogger Monster Paperbag said...

I should get Pretty Monsters, too. I love Kelly Link's writing :).

2:27 AM  
Blogger LadyLitBlitzin said...

Hey monster paperbag -- yes, yes! Another fan of Kelly Link. :)

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home