Saturday, January 27, 2007

Do Yourself a Favor...

If you haven't yet, run out and get Kelly Link's short story collections Stranger Things Happen and Magic for Beginners (or run over to Amazon, that's where I got my copies). Man her stuff is sooo good...

Never mind the fact I bought these a year or two ago and didn't read them till now. Not sure how these things happen but I am pretty sure that judging by my blog's sporadic posts it's pretty clear my time management skills aren't so great.

That said, although I am still super excited about the site Duotrope's Digest, in some ways it makes waiting for responses from magazines even more like watching grass grow. Not that I look forward to getting rejections, but something about seeing in black and white how a submission has been out for like, 94 days or whatever makes it a bit more frustrating! Still, it's worth it, what a great tool.

LLB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home